Having decided to take a cat or a dog into the family, the future owner should be prepared for the fact that the hassle of cleaning will be added. Since the joy of communicating with fluffy pets will many times surpass all additional difficulties. But in order to continue to live comfortably in the house, it is worth following a few simple recommendations.
- Use an air purifier in your home.
- Get rid of the smell with baking soda.
- Let fresh air into your home.
- Wash things for pets.
- Get a candle that eliminates the smell of pets.
- Refresh your pet with a waterless shampoo.
- If you have a dog keep your dog’s ears and paws clean so they smell good.
If you can not independently achieve the desired behavior from the animal, you can contact a zoopsychologist. The specialist will tell you exactly which techniques may be effective for a particular animal.