As we rely more and more on electricity in our daily lives, it’s hard to imagine a day without it. From charging our phones to powering our entertainment setups, we often use power strips to accommodate all our devices. However, what many people don’t realize is that some appliances can be dangerous fire hazards when plugged into a power strip.

Power strips are great for small electronics, but they are not designed to handle high-wattage appliances like air conditioners, space heaters, toasters, and others. These devices can easily cause power strips to overheat, leading to potential fire hazards. It’s crucial to be aware of this to keep our homes safe.