We all know that the animal world is amazing and diverse. But some facts about animals are so amazing that it is hard to believe in their veracity. And some of them are so funny that they make us smile. Consider examples of fun and amazing facts about animals:
1. According to research, cows give more milk to calm music.
2. Dolphins call each other by their first names. When they meet, they introduce themselves.
3. Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
4. Every year squirrels plant many new trees. This is due to the fact that they “forget” where they buried their supplies
5. If a squirrel is abandoned by his mother, then another squirrel adopts him.
6. In China, killing a panda is punishable by death.
7. Even before hatching, chicks communicate with their mother using sound signals.
8. The longest flight of a chicken lasted 13 seconds.
9. Drawings on the noses of dogs and cats, as well as patterns on the body of tigers and zebras, are as unique as human fingerprints.
10. Butterflies taste with their paws.
11. Elephants can “hear” with their feet.
12. If a tiger is shaved, it will still remain striped.
13. Tigers have six times better night vision than humans.
14. Giraffes have a black tongue that can be up to 45 cm long.
15. When Europeans first saw the giraffe, they thought it was a hybrid of a leopard and a camel. For a while, the giraffe was called the “camelpard”.